2009 was the year to remember, 2010 is now the year to look forward to...

So many amazing times and experiences, eye opening memories that will last a life time, along with lessons which we will take with us into the near future and some things which we will leave behind us as - we start the year afresh again.

Quote of 2008: “Always look forward, don’t ever look back!”

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Questions, Questions and more Questions???

Have you ever thought about how many questions we actually ask everyday? Well I have. The other day I thought that I would count how many times I ask a question within 24 hours, or when I was awake (6am-11pm) and you wouldn’t believe how many questions I actually asked without even realising at first that they were questions. 238 questions!!! Now I know it has been proven that women talk more than men and definitely have a lot more to ask but 238, you have to be joking. I then observed a male friend over 6 hours and he only asked a total of 25 questions when I was with him. Wow! Look at the difference! I spent ages thinking about this and came to the conclusion that we don’t learn if we don’t ask questions, we won’t know unless we ask and how on earth do we know when to find something if we don’t ask for directions? Questions are what get us forward in life, finding new ways of doing things to add a bit of spice to life.