2009 was the year to remember, 2010 is now the year to look forward to...

So many amazing times and experiences, eye opening memories that will last a life time, along with lessons which we will take with us into the near future and some things which we will leave behind us as - we start the year afresh again.

Quote of 2008: “Always look forward, don’t ever look back!”

Monday, July 26, 2010

Advice to future students looking at a career in the Maritime Industry...

The only advice for future students from my own experience is learn how to your Excel Spreadsheets before even attempting Naval Architecture!!! This has been my only struggle so far during the academic side of my career. The mathematics involved with working our formulas and functions. Not my strong point and I know that now.