2009 was the year to remember, 2010 is now the year to look forward to...

So many amazing times and experiences, eye opening memories that will last a life time, along with lessons which we will take with us into the near future and some things which we will leave behind us as - we start the year afresh again.

Quote of 2008: “Always look forward, don’t ever look back!”

Sunday, November 29, 2009

P.S. “I Love You!”

This is one of my most favourite movies of 2009. It explains a lot about my life and friendship relationships. I have written about Love before on my last blogpage but I felt the need recently to touch base again on the topic. Love is the best feeling you could ever imagine to have in the whole wide world. As well as it being the best ever it can also have the opposite effect on people. Love can hurt people as well, so much as a death, heartbreak, break up or something which effects the way our heart sees and feels love. Broken love can then lead down the track to cutting themselves off from ever stepping forward to experiencing it again.
A great favourite song of mine which I listened to for most of 2007 was by a band called ‘Super Chicks’ it some lyrics which I still so clearly remember today which is so relevant for what I am trying to write about.
“We live, we love, we forgive and never give up, because the days we are given are gifts from above, and today we remember to live and to love!”