2009 was the year to remember, 2010 is now the year to look forward to...

So many amazing times and experiences, eye opening memories that will last a life time, along with lessons which we will take with us into the near future and some things which we will leave behind us as - we start the year afresh again.

Quote of 2008: “Always look forward, don’t ever look back!”

Thursday, November 19, 2009

WHO AM I?


We all come to that stage in our lives in one way or another. Some ask themselves this question more often than others and most are never able to fully answer this by themselves. They seek others opinions on them to help them to determine who they are in life. I believe that this is one of the most important things in life because it contributes to just about everything that we do. “Knowing who we are in ourselves!”
A lot of people think that if you talk about yourself and what you think of who you are then you’re pretty bug headed. Well it’s the opposite really in life. If you can describe yourself to someone confidently then it shows you have self-confidence in yourself and if you have this then happiness will be on your side forever. Loving yourself and being able to speak highly of who you are is the first step that you need to take before you can start to speak this of your partner or others.
For me I see and know myself as a strong, courageous, confident and beautiful young woman. If I am able to say this and acknowledge now, that what I know about myself is actually true then I am going to be a happy woman when I wake up each day, smiling and full of joy, with a lot of smiles and love to share with the people around me.