2009 was the year to remember, 2010 is now the year to look forward to...

So many amazing times and experiences, eye opening memories that will last a life time, along with lessons which we will take with us into the near future and some things which we will leave behind us as - we start the year afresh again.

Quote of 2008: “Always look forward, don’t ever look back!”

Sunday, November 29, 2009

WHEN THE TIMING’S RIGHT – WRITE!


I can’t believe its Wednesday now, sign off day and I am still writing. Normally I spend my Wednesdays packing and getting ready for hand over when we arrive back into port. Not this time though. I joined the ship last Wednesday and was writing non-stop for 5 days until I came to a stop when I got writes blank for 2 days. No matter how hard I tried to think about what to write I just couldn’t bring myself to it, it just wasn’t there. This morning I am actually supposed to be sleep because I am working the night shift but I have woken up only 3 hours after getting to bed and have a head full of words, stories and ideas which I want to write about. Lucky it’s a beautiful morning outside and I’m writing sitting with the best view in the world gazing back at me. Now getting back to writing…