2009 was the year to remember, 2010 is now the year to look forward to...

So many amazing times and experiences, eye opening memories that will last a life time, along with lessons which we will take with us into the near future and some things which we will leave behind us as - we start the year afresh again.

Quote of 2008: “Always look forward, don’t ever look back!”

Sunday, January 17, 2010

CURSE THE DELETE BUTTON!!!

I spent 4 and ½ hours in my cabin this afternoon writing for my blogpage after a very eventful week at work on the ship. The moment when I clicked ‘save’ and then went to pull my USB memory stick out of my computer – It deleted my file! I was so upset and angry! Curse the computer!!! I spent the next hour trying to find it and sadly it wasn’t anywhere to be found on my laptop. It was all gone. Now what to do? I could cry and sulk but that wouldn’t bring back my writing or I could do the opposite. And that’s what I did. I made myself a nice hot cup of hot chocolate and then tucked myself away in my cabin for the next 3 hours re-writing everything plus more which I had just lost moments ago. It was hard and it took a lot of patience and time where I could have been doing something else. But the relief came when I completed all my write ups again just before I was about to turn off my light and go to sleep.