2009 was the year to remember, 2010 is now the year to look forward to...

So many amazing times and experiences, eye opening memories that will last a life time, along with lessons which we will take with us into the near future and some things which we will leave behind us as - we start the year afresh again.

Quote of 2008: “Always look forward, don’t ever look back!”

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Living A Fulfilled Life

I am not perfect! I’ve made mistake and bad decisions so far but nothing has stopped me from getting to where I want to go in life. I’ve lost loved ones, cried my heart out at funerals, showed compassion in hospitals and moved around houses so many times, even gone from ship to ship, country to country and family to family growing up. I’ve made some awesome long lasting friends for life and one who has also become my partner now. I have best friends throughout the world and quite possibly a bed in every country (my friends are awesome!) I bought a house when I was 21, learnt about the tenancy tribunal and the workings of insurance claims early on. I rote off my first car then bought a bargain. I’ve raised a family (baby chickens and ducklings) which is still growing today. Travelled to numerous countries and have some pretty remarkable holidays away. I acknowledge and accept that my life wont always be easy and pleasant, things are bound to change and pop up when I least expect them to.
Challenges, obstacles, difficulties and budgeting… Smiling and laughing and relaxing having fun. That’s what my life is all about. Living every area to the max and enjoying everyday as if it were the last. Soaking up experiences and storing memories to hold onto. All this is done with the personal satisfaction that I am happy with my life. Love has been the greatest thing of all as it has filled that little empty space inside of me. Now I don’t walk alone in my life.